Dear Parents and Community Members:
I am pleased to welcome you to Wick Elementary School. Wick is a family-oriented school that has been providing quality education to the Romulus community since 1974. Our experienced staff of teachers is dedicated to providing every child with the best educational opportunity possible. Many special services supplement our regular school program. These include:
- Universal Breakfast & Lunch– All students free of charge
- Afterschool Tutoring & Enrichment Program
- Tailored for Student Success Intervention Block
- Leader In Me- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Kids! Leadership Development
- Building Healthy Communities Grant
- Positive Climate-Academically Focused Uniformed School
We realize the importance of developing in each child an attitude of self-respect, self-worth and leadership. We try to provide a variety of opportunities for students to form meaningful and responsible relationships.
Our parents are some of our most valuable partners in the important job of educating the children of the Romulus community. We welcome your suggestions and if you are a parent/prospective parent, solicit your membership in our Parent Teacher Organization better known as Wick Parents Who Care (W.P.W.C). I’m anticipating another exciting year!
If you have any questions, please contact me at 734-532-1502 or at email@example.com.
ShaVonna Johnson, Principal