Greetings Romulus Middle School Parent/Guardian:
It’s hard to believe it’s that time of the year again – the beginning of a new school year. I am your student’s new instructional leader. I bring over 20 years of experience to our learning community. I am excited to be here because this is the start of something new. This is a season of opportunity – a season to restart, reimagine, try something different, soar, and succeed.
The collective purpose of our instructional and non-instructional staff, community partners, and other stakeholders is to work together to provide an effective, safe, orderly, and nurturing learning environment to ensure all students reach high levels of academic success.
Our three (3) BIG ideas for the school year are:
- Culture & Climate
In order to have success with our three (3) BIG ideas – we need your help with the following:
- Make sure your child is in school daily ready to learn with supplies and a positive attitude.
- Establish positive relationships with school staff members – especially your child’s teachers.
- Contact the office if you need to reach your child for emergency purposes.
- When you visit the school, always go to the main office FIRST.
- Notify the school of any changes in address or telephone information.
- Support the Vision, Mission, and Beliefs of Romulus Middle School.
Partnership is powerful, and we are committed to partnering with you for the success of your child. Just know – we’re better together!
Also, we want to personally invite you to our ROMULUS MIDDLE SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE, Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 5:30-6:30 PM. You will have a chance to meet your child’s teachers and other staff members; see your child’s classroom; and get a better understanding of what we are all about. Let’s go Bulldogs!!!
For excellence and equity,